Let’s talk about why you need us.
Planning your special day should not be remembered as a stressful time, but rather an exciting time to create a wedding that captures the essence of your love. We will help you create what you have always envisioned your celebration to be and we will be there to guide you every step of the way. Rest assured that your day will be flawlessly executed, so much so, that you will feel like a guest at your own wedding. There are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding. Contact us to discuss your needs and determine which package best suits you.
For the couple who desires full service wedding planning and whose focus is on design and décor, we will provide unlimited professional advice and manage every detail of your wedding:
- – Susan Dunne will Curate and Design the wedding of your dreams
– Wedding planning and budget management
– Establish and book consultations with top vendors based on your needs
-Provide a detailed Monthly checklist measuring progress and completed work.
Partial Wedding Planning
For the couple that has already booked their venue, some service providers and established their wedding design concept, we will assist you in refining the planning process.
- – Initial meeting to discuss your wedding planning progress, wedding style and financial budget you have set.
– Review your wedding concept and décor to ensure cohesiveness and provide direction where needed
– Establish consultations and recommendations with vendors based on your needs
– up to 2 scheduled meetings with the two of you to review details and plan the remaining months leading up to the wedding date.
For the couple that who is planning their own wedding, has booked their vendors and needs professional guidance through the process and will need a planner to orchestrate the details the day of their wedding. This is our wedding management service, we would start working with you upon booking. *Limited bookings per year.
- – Review all vendor contracts provided and produce a timeline for the wedding day
– Up to 1 in person meeting at the venue to review logistics of set-up.
– Coordinate and organize wedding rehearsal
- – Provides happy couple with planning checklist to ensure they are on target with planning goals
– Onsite management of ceremony, reception and assist with set up of wedding details (included but not limited: escort cards, place cards, menu cards, favors, sign-in book and gifts)
We sure love to plan, if you need assistance in planning a special party, look no further as we are your one stop shop! We will guide you through your Event Theme, Design and plan your special occasions.
- -Corporate Event
- -Planned Proposal
- -Bridal Shower
- -Rehearsal Dinner
- -Engagement Party
- -Bar/Bat Mitzvah
Have you ever wondered what happens to all of those beautiful flowers which you paid so much for, after your ceremony or reception as concluded? Many guests don’t want to carry the beautiful yet very heavy decorative pieces home with them at the end of an extremely late night. Without someone to transport them to another location many beautiful arrangements, sadly, will be discarded. What if I told you that instead of those expensive arrangements ending up in a waste bin at the conclusion of the evening, that you could have them delivered to someone in need of a smile within 24 hours? Contact us for more information.
Cynthia & Ray
How do I begin to thank you for all you did to make Katie and David’s wedding so perfect. We so appreciate all your preparations in the weeks leading up to the big day and especially how you had the entire day mapped out, making sure everyone was where they needed to be. You somehow managed to be everywhere yet were completely unobtrusive...Thank you for taking care of every last detail... Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the ways you contributed to my daughters wedding.
Kelly & Myke
There are not enough words to express how wonderful Susan was... Susan goes above and beyond every step of the way. I never stressed nor worried, in fact, I had fun every step of the planning process...She is crucial in helping you stay within budget, organized and prepared. She planned for things we didn't even think of nor expect...The day of the wedding was perfection because of Susan and her team...She is professional, hard-working, well-connected, happy, and wonderful. Hire her immediately!
Melanie & Giovanni
Susan did a fanastic job with making sure my vision came true. I can honestly say my wedding went through with barley any hiccups and I loved every moment of it. Susan is definetly someone I would strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for a planner with in the country or out I can honestly say she gets it and did an amazing job 100%!!